Sorry for the absence, I spent the past two days hanging out with this sweet, wide-eyed baby girl who happens to look slightly terrified of this childless woman with a 120 lb. dog.
Anyway, I’m back today to tell you about some products I totally love right now, some of them are just so awesome you should probably go buy them this minute!
1) A tea rest from Crate & Barrel- my husband teased me relentlessly about wanting this but I swear I use it whenever I drink bagged tea! It is SO convenient!
2) This pretty mug from Anthropologie is the perfect start to my morning.
3) Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Sampler- this organic and free trade tea sampler includes 4 mini tea tins (4 bags each) in flavors like Raspberry Earl, Egyptian Mint, Ambrosia Plum, Italian Chamomile. When I’m finished with the tea, I can use the jars to hold things like bobby pins, thumbtacks, paperclips, etc.
4) The Naked Bee 70% Organic Moisturizing Hand and Body Lotion in Orange Blossom Honey- Ohmygosh, I seriously cannot even tell you how much I love this lotion and this scent. I was lucky enough to find it at a small market in Bisbee, AZ and the first product I purchased was a soap bar to use in the guest bath. I am SO glad I tried more of the product line. This company is based in Tennessee and they put tons of good stuff in this lotion like aloe, sunflower oil, green & white tea extract, honey, spirulina, sage, chamomile, rosemary, mint, calendula extract, beeswax- the list goes on. This lotion does not have parabens, propylene glycol, alcohol, dyes, mineral oil, phthalates, or SLS. I just bought 3 bottles just to stock up- I LOVE this stuff! When I said you should go buy some of these items today, this is the product I was talking about!
5) tarte cosmetics multiplEYE eyeliner- I suppose it is a good thing I never aspired to become a surgeon because I seriously lack a steady hand (and a strong grip for that matter) but this eyeliner is so great for highlighting eyes and adding definition even when my hand is a little shaky. This is probably the best eyeliner I have ever used, sometimes for an extra smoky eye, I mix it with a Smashbox pencil. Even my sister who constantly points out eye makeup flaws and can spot blue liner from a mile away approves of this stuff!
6) The Naked Bee Beeswax & Soybean Wax Travel Candle- this candle is parrafin-free and clean burning, it is a tiny little thing but great when I am on the go and want to bring a little bit of home with me without over-filling my suitcase (what I really mean is, this candle fits nicely amongst all of the shoes).
Another day I will tell you about the workout gear I currently love, stuff that is pretty, most likely pink and totally motivating.
Have a great Thursday!
I did not receive endorsements for these products, they are just things I genuinely adore.