It’s June 30th!
That means our challenge ends today!
Here is a quick refresher: For 30 days we eliminated sugar, flour, gluten, cheese & alcohol (except red wine) from our diet. Yes, we generally eat Paleo but with an upcoming move and goodbye dinners, BBQs and dining out we were getting a little off track.
Here is recap of our results:
- Overall: -6 lbs. with suddenly well-defined abs
- Binges: flour tortillas and fresh bread
- Hardest thing to give up: a casual beer with the guys
- Number of cheats: 4 (400 push ups)
- Overall: -1 lb. with a lot more arm definition
- Binges: Specialty cocktails and fresh mozzarella
- Hardest thing to give up: cocktails
- Number of cheats: 6 (350 push ups)
We accomplished what we set out to do; while we generally allowed ourselves a cheat meal once a week, we were very mindful because whatever we chose would cost us some push ups!
I hope you enjoy this week of BBQ-ing and celebrating the 4th of July with friends and family!
So, did you start a challenge of your own? It’s not too late to start one in July!